Karuna at LivingLearningandLettingGo chose me as one of her nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award. I am humbled and honored to be held in such regard. I feel like I am growing a WordPress family, and it is quite rewarding to the soul.
Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
Add the reward logo.
Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
Nominate five other bloggers and let them know via comments.
Ask your nominees five questions.
My Answers to Karuna’s questions:
1) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
This is difficult because I love to travel and still have many places I have not yet been. I have not been to India, Australia or Africa. India and Africa would probably be at the top. Different parts of the Caribbean would be nice to visit as well. I resist just saying Israel, as it is my favorite place so far… 🙂
2) Which of your belongings do you feel most attached to?
Probably my cell phone, as it is my main source of information and communication. I navigate from it, perform spoken word from it, research on it, reach out to family, friends and work associates with it, check the weather with it, store my contacts, schedules and pertinent information on it… Yep, it’s pretty important as a tool. Funny thing is I seldom actually talk on it. Lol
3) For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
I am most grateful for my relationship with God and my relationship with my son.
4) What words of wisdom do you have for yourself?
This life is temporary. Do not become consumed by the little things that busy you to the point of missing the big picture. Keep perspective that there is a place for everything under God; a season for all lessons; and a greater purpose to be fulfilled far beyond my sight and comprehension. Just breathe and have faith.
5) What words of wisdom do you have for others?
Hmm… well that depends on what they’re going through, dealing with, and believing in. My thoughts towards others are usually very specific to their state of being. If I had to say something general, I guess I would say that no circumstance, condition or person is worth losing your joy and peace of spirit. Sometimes, you must first lose them to realize they should not be compromised; but once you have your bearings, very little should shake your core. This is easier said than done, but well worth the long-term sustenance your soul will gain from being prioritized.
The Blogging Sisters I Chose as My Nominees:
1. Theodora Zheng, http://theodorazheng.com/ … (You are so adorably transparent and real!)
2. Nezra’s Opiate, https://nezrablog.wordpress.com/ … (Every read ends with “wow” and my mouth dropped open!)
3. Words On A Blackboard, http://wordsonablackboard.com/ … (In a nutshell… intelligent, meaningful thoughts artfully strewn together.)
4. Anawnimiss, https://anawnimiss.wordpress.com/ … (Everything you write makes me laugh and shake my head!)
5. Sheila Sea, https://sheilaseapoetry.wordpress.com/ … (… a more recent follow, whose work I deeply enjoy.)
Five Questions to My Nominees:
1) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
2) What is your most captivating quality?
3) Which element are you most like: earth, air, fire or water?
4) What is your next biggest goal?
5) If you could ask God one full-disclosure question, what would it be?